What personal data we collect and why we collect it:
- When you purchase something from our store, we collect your name, address, and email address as part of the buying and selling process.
- We also collect your computer’s IP address when you browse our store to provide us with information about your browser and operating system.
- If you choose to opt-in to our email marketing, we may send you emails about our store, new products, and other updates.
- When you leave a comment on our site, we collect the data shown in the comments form, as well as your IP address and browser user agent string to help with spam detection. We may also collect an anonymized string created from your email address to check if you are using the Gravatar service. Your profile picture may be visible to the public in the context of your comment after approval.
- If you upload images to our website, please be aware that they may contain embedded location data (EXIF GPS). Visitors to our website may be able to download and extract this data.
How do you get my consent:
We will ask for your expressed consent or provide you with an opportunity to opt-out when we collect your personal information for a purpose other than the one for which it was originally collected.
How do I withdraw my consent:
If you change your mind and no longer want us to use your personal information, you may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us.
Embedded content from other websites:
How long we retain your data:
- If you leave a comment on our site, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely.
- If you have an account with us, we store your personal information in your user profile. You can view, edit, or delete this information at any time.
- We may retain certain information for legal or regulatory purposes.
What rights you have over your data:
- If you have an account with us, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
How we protect your data:
We take appropriate measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
What data breach procedures we have in place:
In the event of a data breach, we will notify affected individuals and relevant authorities as required by law.
What third parties we receive data from:
We may receive data from third parties (e.g. payment processors) in the course of our business operations. These third parties are required to protect your personal information and are not allowed to use it for any other purpose.
What automated decision making and/or profiling we do with user data:
We do not engage in automated decision making or profiling with user data.